We're looking for a Project Manager
Ideally we’re looking for a Project Manager with a solid knowledge of finances to help execute our current crop of projects efficiently and help shape the systems and processes that will make future jobs even more efficient.
Someone with initiative, a level head and bags of energy and who’s excited at the prospect of working with a tight-knit team for global blue chip clients.
What’s the role?
- Manage the operations of all projects and their costs. Responsible for the effective utilisation of physical and human resources. Accurate reporting of profit and revenue recognition of projects including financial state and general progress.
- Working closely with the project teams to help them deliver projects on time, profitably with minimum fuss, using cloud-based resource and finance tracking tools (Workflow Max and Xero)
- Working with and being responsible for the outsourced accounting function, reporting the financials of projects and the finances of the wider studio to the MD and CFO.
- Liaising with the directors and teams on proposals to plan and cost upcoming projects. Making sure the resources are there, if and when, they’re needed.
- Dealing with suppliers and clients. Making sure suppliers are paid and jobs are invoiced.
- Helping with administrative duties when required
- You’ll be someone who doesn't hide behind emails and you prefer to pick up the phone to clients to chase invoices or schedule a coffee with a team member to fix a problem.
- You’re someone who is warm, but firm.
- You’re good at building relationships and you’re sensitive to people’s needs.
- You’re persistent and and won’t take the easy option if it’s not the right option.
- You’re a diplomat
-You’re highly organised and pay attention to detail but that doesn’t stop you seeing the wood for the trees.
- You’re not afraid to make yourself heard, when the time is right.
- You’re unflappable when the pressure’s on.
- You’re a natural collaborator and can get people to pull together through a common goal
- You have a sharp commercial awareness.
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years experience in a similar operations management or project management role within a creative consultancy.
- Previous working experience in administration roles and good general business knowledge.
- Highly organised, with proven project management skills.
- Experience of understanding project briefs, budgeting, scheduling and reporting.
- Experience of writing proposals and development of accurate cost and time estimates.
- At least 2 years basic accounting experience.
- Highly IT literate and experienced with MS Office, especially Excel and cloud based software tools.
This offer is for a permanent position to be joining us in our central London office on Oxford Street.
Start date: From February 1st (depending on your notice period)
Salary: Salary dependent on experience
Benefits: 25 days paid holiday plus your birthday. After successfully completing your 3 months' probation you'll be eligible for company pension, healthcare and a training budget for personal development on top of the in-house training to equip you for the role.
Unfortunately, we aren’t able to employ people without a UK working visa so please make sure that you have the right paperwork before applying.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you click ‘Apply Now’, fill out the application questions you'll then need to either sign in with your existing account, or create a profile in order to complete the application. Once you've completed the online application you’ll need to send a copy of your CV to email@example.com, saving the file as your first and last name for our reference.
We will be in touch with successful candidates to arrange an interview towards the end of January. We will be making our final decision and hope to offer the position to the successful candidate in early February.
About me on Facebook field...About me on Facebook field...About me on Facebook field...About me on Facebook field...About me on Facebook field...About me on Facebook field...About me on Facebook f
- Created: 20.12.2015
- Deadline: 29.01.2016